Master of Medical QI Gong
Kundalini Yoga Teacher
Qi Gong and Sat Nam Rasayan Healer
Two-Day Rejuvenation Qi Gong retreat
Join me for a mini qi gong retreat to reduce the pandemic stress of the last year to rejuvenate and restore your soul surrounded by the beautiful nature of White Fence Farm in Greenfield Park, NY. Feel the lightness and joy of your soul again.
We’ll follow the CDC guidelines to create the safest environment possible, while restoring our happiness and balance under the powerful energy of our pine trees.
How would you like to finally switch from pandemic confinement mode to feeling free and energized in the safe natural environment of our farm. Experience more peaceful energy to love, to sleep and continue moving forward in life?
Would you like to learn how to empower and heal your psyche from anything negative that has been going on in the world and just come to a happy and natural state of being?
How would you feel if you could just let go of the emotions of fear and anger that are being stored inside and feel light and happy again? When you feel happy and light, your relationships and communication with loved ones improve.
How would you feel if you had the tools to just magically restore your energy and feel like you have strength and compassion again to deal with challenges and fulfill your life’s purpose?We can achieve all of this and more with with ancient practice of qi gong and meditation. I’m going to teach you how to do that!
What you are going to get out of this two-day retreat:
- You’ll be able to heal the trauma of past months by practicing conscious relaxation during qi gong
- You’ll have a chance to release emotions and feel like a new person
- You’ll have a chance to completely switch your consciousness so inner healing occurs
- Feel light and clear at the end of the day
- Feel energized and peaceful
- Learn about how to move, clear, absorb and store the energy in your body
- Heal you mind and body
- Have a new perspective on your situation
- Have insights about questions that bother you throughout the day
- Have lunch outside in a qi field of a group
- Swim in the pool during the lunch break
Where is it going to happen:
Our beautiful White Fence Farm in Greenfield Park, NY has been serving as an amazing healing sacred space for all the people who have experienced it. Needless to say, when we work with energy, the environment is crucial for healing to happen.
The energy of White Fence Farm is very pure, innocent and gentle. It is very conducive to restoration and rejuvenation.
White Fence Farm has big spaces of green meadows filled with grazing horses, pine trees towering over your head filled with blessed energy. We’ll be practicing our qi gong outside weather permitted. In case of rain, we’ll practice underneath our big healing tent.
Each of our guest rooms has its own entrance door outside and are separate from our house. My husband and I are still very careful about Covid and that’s why we’ll be seeing each other outside only, including meals.
Date, Time, Cost:
A Two-Day Rejuvenation Qi Gong Retreat
Date: August 27 - 28, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Standard Room prices:
$650 till August 16
$750 After August 17
Deluxe Room prices:
$750 till August 16
$850 After August 17
Couples (price for two people):
$1,100 till August 16
$1,300 After August 17
What is included:
- Qi Gong practices
- Healing exercises
- Healthy homemade lunch and dinner
- Breakfast on Friday at 8:30am
- Pool time
- Communing with the horses after the retreat
Olga has been teaching and healing people with the help of qi gong, Sat Nam Rasayan, kundalini yoga, meditation and Breathwork for over ten years
She has studied with the most experienced and knowledgeable qi gong, kundalini yoga, breathing and Sat Nam Rasayan teachers:
- Guru Dev Singh – the only living Sat Nam Rasayan Master
- Damaris Jarboux – Qi Gong healing
- Bernard Shannon – Medical qi gong
- Lisa Van Ostrand – Medical qi gong
- Sat Santokh Kaur Khalsa – Kundalini Yoga, meditation and Sat Nam Rasayan
- Mahan Kirn Kaur Khalsa – Mah Bounds Lotus meditation, Kundalini Meditation
- Robert Winn – Soul Breathing
She reached her level of certifications and knowledge by traveling extensively to intensive master classes in the USA, Russia, Italy, Mexico and Holland several times a year with these instructors.
After expending over $100,000.00 in tuition expenses and dedicating thousands of hours practicing mediation, achieving self awareness and internal pureness of energy, she is here to share her lightness of being with you.
- Certified Master of Medical Qi gong and a practitioner since 2009
- Certified Qi Gong healer since 2011
- Certified Sat Nam Rasayan Level II Healer
- Certified Kundalini yoga teacher and a practitioner since 2010
Taught more than 2600 classes of qi gong and kundalini yoga
Over 2500 hours of healing treatments
Her driving force behind all of these studies was to discover the true power of the mind over the matter With her programs and teachings she hopes to helps other people to do the same.
“Obstacles in life are nothing more than blockages in our own energy field. These blockages prevent us from having health, happiness, good relationships, abundance and success in life. When I have a difficult situation, I do my mediations, I do my qigong and somehow the roads open up for me. I do the same for others.”
– Olga Pchelintseva-Mares