Don’t you sometimes think: “How I wish I knew what this situation is about!” Luckily for us things like these are possible with Intuitive Reading. The benefit of Intuition is knowing precisely what is going on. You basically solve 50% of the problem when you understand it!
I always knew that we are capable of much more than we were taught. The practices that I do myself and teach others develop special intuitive skills.
My training allows me to get into a specific state, which I can call stillness and neutrality, which allows me to get precise intuitive answers from Higher Self.
During Qi Gong treatments I usually do intuitive readings to have the right order of the treatment. This gives a picture of the spiritual, emotional, mental and physical state of being. I ask what kind of treatment and exercises the person will benefit the most at this time. These treatments and practices prove to be very effective.
If you would like to receive more in depth reading about a specific subject, we can schedule a session for it.
My readings have been confirmed many times. For example, I treated a client whose Cleft energy points were closed for 19 years and 3 months. This means that she felt overwhelmed for almost 20 years!
My client then explained that she had just given birth to her child and has been feeling overwhelmed ever since. Her relationship with her daughter was complicated and they have not been speaking for a year. I did a reading and the advice from my client’s Higher Self was to do Forgiveness practice every day for a few minutes. My client did this spiritual practice. In a couple of months their relationship transformed and mother and daughter reunited.
What Intuitive readings are good for:
- To ask about the origin of the issue. For example, you want to know what is the core reason for having ulcers or OCD.
- It’s helpful to create a healing routine that will give you maximum results. This is like receiving a personal healing program from your own Divine Self.
- Finding the turning point in your relationship when it started falling apart and what you can do to fix it
- Learning about the core reasons of financial struggle and what can be done about it.
- I do not recommend asking about the future because the events are not fixed and depend on our choices and change of situations.