Healing with Daoist practices and Qigong
October 19 @ 5:00 pm - December 7 @ 6:30 pm$200
Healing with Daoist practices and Qigong
8 week course
This is a course that gives a deeper knowledge about Chinese medicine and daoist practices, about connection of our bodies to nature and how to follow those laws of nature to stay very healthy, happy and prosperous.
The results of these practices really affect our mind, body spirit, but also affect our relationships, performance at work, finding your destiny as well as increasing your finances. This is truly a universal approach to life. If we know all the rules and laws of nature, choose to follow them, then our life is suddenly transformed. This is what Qi Gong and daoist practices are about. It’s about transcendence of our daily life into something more beautiful and powerful so we can raise the vibration level of our daily life.
In this course you’ll learn
- techniques on how to move the energy in your body
- how to remove toxic energy that brings disease and pain
- Bring fresh energy or qi, that creates health, happiness, gives you love and so much vitality!
Health and vitality are abundantly available for anybody in this world, but we simply don’t have any knowledge of how to access it. For a long period of time these techniques were a secret, but for the last 35 – 40 years they’re no longer a secret. So I’m sharing these techniques with you in this course.
A healthy person can increase the vitality and energy level to such a degree, that relationships and finances change dramatically.
When we are unhappy with our partner and want our partner to give us more attention or kind words, this is our EMPTY VESSEL speaking, asking for energy from another person. A person who is full of energy is fulfilled and has no lack of attention from other people, because he or she has energy to share with them.
Highly successful people operate on a totally different level of energy. These techniques have the ability to bring us to that level.
In truth there’s no limit to improvement and growth. This course will have something to offer to anybody who is interested.
If you already practice qi gong, daoist practices or are a complete beginner, you’ll benefit from this course. It’s a deeper course on Chinese medicine and daoist practices that will take each one of us on a journey of self-discovery
Practice in groups can be more transformative than practicing on your own.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Feel, move, circulate, release, absorb energy.
- Diagnose the state of health of your internal organs
- Remove pain in your body
- Replenish energy, so you increase your health and longevity every day
- Learn to “talk” to your organs and cells
- Diagnose where you have blockage in energy field
- Learn about spirits of the organs
- You’ll understand how to use 5 element system to heal your body
- How to harmonize your energy field, so your life becomes harmonious
- Discover any hidden emotions and what is behind them
- Transcend your emotions and ascend to virtues
- Discover power and freedom to be yourself
- Disconnect emotions from traumatic events
- Feel lighter in your heart mind and spirit about life
- Learn to accumulate energy so you attract abundance
- Learn energetic protective technique
- Learn special tapping technique that allows you to release emotional charge and programming
- Learn deep breathing as the most essential healing and transformational practice at any stage of our lives
- Relax consciously and transform stress into vitality
Techniques that you’ll learn in this course
- Sending love to your organs, cells and body
- Organ viewing
- Shen cycle meditation
- Ko sycle meditation
- 6 healing sounds
- Microcosmic orbit
- Circulating qi gong
- 5 element theory
- Circadian rhythms
- Inner smile meditation
- Star spiral meditation
This course is online and each class will be recorded for further studies at home.
Is there homework?
Practice is encouraged every day to produce a difference in energy.
You’ll need to track your results every day to strengthen the healing effect and program your mind for healing.
Before a course you’ll need to send me a list of issues that you want to work on and what results you want to achieve.
For example, increase vitality, work on hormones, digestive track, feel more confident, have more protection energy around etc.