I was diagnosed with arthritis in January 2008. I was 27 years old At that time and it was devastating for me as a young woman and a pianist to have that disease. Medication that my doctors prescribed made me feel even worse. On the edge of losing my hope of ever feeling energetic, young, powerful and vibrant again, I found something that turned my life around.
Qi Gong came into my life and I’ve been practicing it intensely since January 2009. Qi Gong is a gentle art of self-healing from China. It is a combination of gentle stretches, breathing, visualization and relaxation exercises. It might seem that this is not enough to conquer any disease, but I found that the more we relax, the more powerful self-healing is.
I practiced Qi Gong 4 -5 times a day one hour each time to help my arthritis and immune system. Three months later in April of 2009 I came to my doctor who told me that my arthritis was in remission. I knew it was because of the special healing art of Qi Gong. I also felt that I was healing on many levels of my life: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
- Cloudwalker Qi Gong level I and II 2009 – 2010
- Radiant Lotus Qi Gong for Women 2010
- Qi Gong for Cleansing (Zang Fu Gong) 2011
- Qi Gong healing school “The Center Place” Year II – IV
- Sat Nam Rasayan Level 2 Healer
- Master of Medical Qi Gong at 3 Treasures Healing 2015 – 2017.
- Kundalini Yoga teacher 2019